Food plays an important part of many of CCLM’s programs and activities:
- Weekday Community Free Meal
- Daily Emergency Shelter breakfast & dinner
- Bimonthly Food Pantry
- Weekday After School Program snack & dinner
- Sunday’s worship continues the Lord’s Table with the community meal table.
CCLM could not provide this comfort and care without the generous participation of partners and donors:
- Second Harvest for providing affordable food sources
- Bank of America for their grant support of our hot meal program
- Local congregations and organizations who collect food in food boxes or food drives
- Congregations who make donations and bring meals for weekly worship or special occasions
- Walmart, Staters Bros, and other local food establishments and businesses who provide cash and direct food & supply donations
- Individuals who donate food and backyard produce or cash to CCLM’s food programs.