Regular Volunteer needs include:
- Laborers for refurbishing and painting
- Tutors for After School program
- Musicians to play at worship services
- Drivers to transport donations of fresh produce and other food items from donors to the Mission.
- Job search and computer lab mentors for homeless job seekers.
We keep a list of our regular volunteer needs on our Wishlist.
Students: High school students, Bachelor’s, Master’s, and other college students have completed service projects and internship experiences at CCLM in academic subjects from computer science and Spanish to theology, social work, and psychology. Graduate students need the approval of the Pastor.
Volunteers, undergraduate interns, and community service workers get matched with their interests, schedules, and our needs in a process coordinated by Jessica Esquivel.